A touch of Liz Hurley and a taste of Mexican.

Last Friday night I was invited to a new bar in Crown Melbourne  - Club 23. Opened last year by Aussie cricketing legend Shane Warne with fiance Liz Hurley by his now slim side.
 I grabbed some of the girls and we hit Melbourne's CBD like tourists (minus the runners and fanny packs may I just add).

Looking out over beautiful Melbourne

Inside Club 23

I (middle) am wearing Zara shirt, Zara leather skirt, and Quella Christelle Necklace

After a few glasses of bubbles we headed to Richmond's little gem, a restaurant called Fonda. Sounds a bit like a fish called Wanda. Same same but different... Anyway if you haven't been you should. And if you have been you should go again. 



My favourite dish!

The margaritas are TDF, and (very) easy to drink. I love the cute jars they are served in!


And that concluded a very enjoyable evening. This weekend I am looking forward to escaping Melbourne to my favourite place in the world.


To see more pics follow me on Instagram @anthologycollection
xxx

1 comment: