Hashtag NYFW.

I couldn't even tell you how many times I checked my Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook over the weekend to see #NYFW written at the end of a comment or picture. Since when did "hashtags" become all the rage anyway?
Needless to say what has been showcased over in the concrete jungle is very impressive.

Rag & Bone
It was all about cross pollination of patterns at R&B, and by the way belting is back! Burgundy is the new black, and add black & white zig zag aztec print to that too. All in all - LIKE.




Rebecca Minkoff
From one Rebecca to another, high fives all round. We are talking metallic green pant suits, peplum belted shirts, harem pants (that look good) all topped off with the cutest top - handle bags. LOVE!




Mara Hoffman
Mara, Mara, Mara. There is something very mysterious about the collection. The models looked as though they were about to set off across our Great Southern Land in their hats and scarves, loosely fitted maxi's, dark coloured kaftans, and knits that casually hang off the shoulder. Hats off to her, big yes from me! 


I am no expert, but my motto is - if you can't beat em, join em. #NYFW.


No comments:

Post a Comment